This index contains every workspace that appears in the source code for the cassette version of BBC Micro Elite, grouped by category. A workspace is defined as a collection of variables, defined in a block.
- K% - Ship data blocks and ship line heaps
- S% - Vector addresses, compass colour and configuration settings
- T% - Current commander data and stardust data blocks
- UU% (Loader) - Marker for a block that is moved as part of the obfuscation
- WP - Ship slots, variables
- XX3 - Temporary storage space for complex calculations
- ZP - Lots of important variables are stored in the zero page workspace as it is quicker and more space-efficient to access memory here